Overripe bananas don’t have to throw away at all, because it is the perfect ingredient for many tasty and healthy baking! For example, we already announced a delicious recipe for banana bread and in our blog about Our favorite protein pancakes could of course not miss a banana pancake. But you can make much more protein-rich baking with overripe bananas! For today, these delicious protein-rich banana for oatmeal cookies are on the menu. These cookies are a responsible snack for in between and also super easy and quick to prepare.
ingredients and supplies: < /strong>
- 3 overripe bananas
- 100 grams oatmeal
- 60 grams Protein powder Choose for example for M Double You Whey Protein With banana flavor for the ultimate banana sensation or Vary once with a chocolate taste.
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 whole egg
- 1 protein
- a small teaspoon baking moda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- batter bowl
- baking paper
- Preheat the oven at 175 ° C.
- Prak the bananas Up to a smooth batter in the batter.
- Then add the other ingredients and stir everything together until a smooth mass is created.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Divide the batter in 18 beautiful laps on the baking paper.
- Bake it in the oven in 10 to 12 minutes.