125 grams of spelled flour
300 grams of unsweetened applesauce
50 grams peanut butter
100 grams of dark chocolate (preferably 70%)
25 grams of cocoa powder
30 grams of Pure Whey powder flavor Vanilla (Performance Sports Nutrition)
10 grams of baking powder-pinch of salt-optional: chopped almonds
- Separate the yolks from the egg white and beat the egg white until stiff. li>
- Melt the chocolate au bain marie (or with a small splash of (vegetable) milk in the microwave).
- Mix all ingredients until smooth and fold in the beaten egg whites last.
- Optional: add chopped almonds for a crunchy bite.
- Pour Place the dough in a large dish and place in a preheated oven at 180 ° (convection oven) for 25 minutes.
Let cool and cut into cubes. Enjoy!
Kcal and macros:
- 1,940kcal = 81 kcal per brownie < li> C155 = 32%
- F100 = 48%
- P92 = 19%