Meal prepping is the best preparation for a healthy diet. Because your food has been ready for a certain time and prepares larger portions, you save time, money and you are less likely to tempt to eat easily and unhealthy food. Earlier we wrote a blog about this: What is Meal Preppen? Today we will have some simple Meal prep recipes with you share that you can get started right away. We have chosen a breakfast recipe, vegan recipe, fish recipe and a chicken recipe.
#1 Breakfast Protein Overnight OATS
- 40 gram oatmeal
- Chia seed
- 250 ml Unweeten almond milk
- Agave syrup
- cinnamon protein powder of your choice
- Combine all the ingredients with each other
- Let it soak in the fridge
- The next day you can use fruit as a topping
#2 tuna pasta (4 portions)
- 240 grams of pasta (60 grams pp)
- 380 grams of tuna on water
- 240 grams of carrots
- 2 outings
- 2 stems celery
- 200 grams of cham Pignon
- 2 cans of tomato cubes
- 160 grams light cream cheese
- 80 grams of cheddar
- Pem Cooking Spray - M Double You
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Cook the pasta 3 minutes
- Spray the pan briefly with Pem Cooking Spray
- Bake the onion, celery, carrot and Mushroom about 6 to 10 minutes.
- Then add the pasta sauce and tuna let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Then remove it from the heat and stir in the cream cheese with the pasta.
- Place all ingredients in the baking dish and sprinkle the cheddar over it.
- Let it stand in the oven for 10 minutes.
#3 classic broccoli with Chicken (4 portions)
- 240 grams (60 grams pp)
- 600 grams of chicken
- 800 grams of broccoli
- 2 chicken broth cubes
- Herbs to your own taste
- Put a pan with water and a chicken stock block E on the fire for the rice and another for the broccoli.
- Cook the rice in the recommended minutes. Then drain the rice.
- Cook the broccoli for about 7 minutes. Then drain it and add your favorite herbs to the broccoli. Then shake together with the lid on the pan.
- Meanwhile, fry the chicken with chicken spices.
- divide all the ingredients into 4 portions.
#4 Vegan curry
- 240 grams of rice
- 300 grams of chickpeas
- 2 red peppers
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 450 grams of spinach < /Li>
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 bag of curry paste
- 1 can of coconut milk light
- Heat the oven on 220 degrees.
- Prepare the rice as recommended on the package.
- Bake the peppers in the oven for 30 minutes. When they are ready you can easily remove the skin. Also remove the seeds and remove the stalk set this separately.
- Cut the onion and garlic small. Bake with a little olive oil in the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the bell pepper, onion, garlic, curry paste, and coconut milk to a smooth mass.
- Put everything in a high pan together with the chickpeas, spinach and tomato. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Divide the rice and curry into 4 portions.