Lecithin is the most commonly found phospholipid in the body. Phospholipids are the cells that form a protective layer around the cells and keep them healthy.
- With Phosphatidylcholine which plays an important role in the maintenance of healthy brain function and can prevent memory loss
- Supports healthy weight loss by accelerating the breakdown of fatty acids and activating your metabolism
- Prevents the accumulation of fats in the cardiovascular walls and the brain by breaking down fat residues
- Helps lower high cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Helps clear toxins from your liver before they can harm your body