Beta Carotene is a provitamin A. This means that it can be converted into Vitamin A by the body. Beta Carotene is an excellent solution if you want to increase your Vitamin A level. It can be absorbed safely, as the body only converts the amount of vitamin A it needs.
- Vitamin A plays a role in the cell specialization process
- Good for eyesight
- Contributes to keeping the skin healthy
- To maintain a good iron level in the blood
- Has a positive effect on the immune system
- For the maintenance of normal structure and function of the mucous membranes